Tuesday 14 June 2011

Trial Session - Complete!

Tonight's WOD was the 10th session in the initial trial we were to complete before starting actual classes with bigger class sizes (10). Whoo hoo!

How did I feel? 
Having just done a WOD yesterday, I wasn't sure about tonight, especially after taking a peak online at what was in store (www.themartialcentre.com). My quads were sore going into it, but I've learnt that you just have to push through it, as your muscles warm up the pain goes away.

So how did I do? 
The WOD tonight was "Kelly". The full version is 5 rounds but, luckily ours was modified to 3 rounds tonight.

Warm Up - 20 Sit Ups and 15 Push Ups
  • 400 m run X 3
  • 30 wall balls X 3
  • 30 box jumps X 3
Time: 23:16
I think I might have missed something, or I'm just that good ;o)

Tomorrow it's Yoga time and I'm really looking forward to it. This is really an intense week with another WOD on Thursday. The weekend will be focused on home renovations.

Oh, one more thing.....

GO CANUCKS GO!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment