Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Few Days Off

If you've been wondering why I haven't posted in a few days, it's because I haven't been to CrossFit since Sunday. I was booked in for Monday, then Tuesday, but just haven't been feeling well this week so I missed out. I also skipped Yoga tonight...

How I feel...
I'm really tired after work this week and have found myself taking naps after work and feeling stuffed up. I'm sticking with the Paleo and I actually feel pretty good on it. I don't miss dairy as much as I thought I would and find that pasta and rice just don't have the same appeal to me anymore. I've been filling up on fruits and veggies while satisfying my dairy craving with Chocolate Almond Milk and using coconut milk...really good!

A few people have commented on how I've been slimming down and that they can see it in my face, which is really really nice! I'm not down on weight, but measurements are down, which is what makes me happy.

Friday it is and if I don't do a blog post Friday night about my CrossFit WOD, feel free to spam me.  :)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment