Sunday 5 June 2011

Day Nine - Post Birthday WOD

I was determined to show up for the 10:00 am workout we had scheduled today, so I did. When I arrived, my friends called to say that they wouldn't be in till 1:00 pm...do I stay do to the WOD by myself, or come back at 1:00 with them? I stayed.

How I felt...
Well, since it was my birthday last night I had a few drinks so I feel a little sluggish today. The test was to see if I could keep myself motivated, being the only one there with the trainer.

So how did I do?
Today's WOD appeared "easy" at first glance written on the white board, but it sure didn't feel that way...
Warm Up - Wall to wall frog jump squats x 2

400 m Run X 3
21 Kettle Bell Swings (with a 30 lb weight, I went down to 20 lb after the first round) X 3
12 Pull Ups X 3
Time: 21:40
Birthday Cake!
You sure are what you eat...I've cheated on my Paleo a few times in the last few days and am starting to notice a difference in how I feel compared to strict Paleo. Even using alternatives like almond milk is making my stomach turn.

No more cheating for awhile!  By the way, the cake I made yesterday was REALLY good...I dropped in some blueberries, which turned it into a fruit explosion, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment