Sunday 26 June 2011

Finally losing LBS!

Today's WOD was long, but it was worth it. I measured myself yesterday and so far have lost 7.5 inches in a month, since I started this journey. Today, I weighed in at a loss of 4 lbs! I'm guessing my muscles have bulked up a bit and now the weight is coming off...very rewarding.

How did I feel? 
It's been a busy week, I did a workout two days in a row last week (Sunday/Monday), traveled to Edmonton for work Tuesday - Thursday, fell ill "stomach issues" Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and spent all day Saturday doing bathroom renovations. Today's exercise kicked my ass, but I got it done and I'm proud of that.

So what did I do? 
Warm up was 2 minutes skipping rope and 50 Tabata Squats.

For time:
  • 200 metre run
  • 100 pull ups
  • 200 push ups
  • 300 squats
  • 200 metre run
My time: 50:22

I don't regret listening to my body this week and I think that's important. Crossfit is a great workout, but there has to be a balance and, at least for me, has to be enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment