Monday 11 July 2011

Sunny Summer Sunday

This post is a little late and will be short, I just wanted to post my workout and time as well as a brief description of this weekend in general.

It's been hot here in Yellowknife, which is a great time to host guests. My friend Jess has been staying with us for the past week and her parents were here the last few days. They have made great company for us and I'm sad to have to say goodbye tomorrow.

Yesterday, I started my day with a great WOD, followed by boating, swimming, BBQing and fishing on Prelude Lake. All in all, it was a great day.

So what did I do? 
Warm up - 50 m lunges and 20 Burpees x 2
  • 20 Deadlifts (95 lbs) x 4
  • 25 Wall Balls x 4
Time: 22:16 

Today my quads felt a bit sore, but that was nothing compared to my upset stomach and nausea. When I went in the office this morning it read 25 degrees on my thermostat. It wasn't a good situation, so I left feeling quite dizzy and fatigued. Just another reminder to remember to keep hydrated I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment